Mold is harmful to your health, destroys your property and it’s valuable contents. Mold is ever present indoors and out. Mold spores are microscopic and can lay dormant until moisture or high humidity levels invade your home causing the spores to quickly grow and multiply. Unfortunately, most building materials such as drywall and fiberboard, when wet, produce an ideal environment for mold to grow and breed. HVAC systems can also move spores around increasing growth rapidly. When left untreated mold can become deadly. If you see or sense mold growth in your home call your mold certified technicians at Ark Restoration. We can be reached 24 hours a day to assess and remediate your home.